Kakao’s blockchain project, Klaytn, has named some key service partners for its mainnet development. As a subsidiary of Kakao, it unveiled its testnet on October 8th. From its background information, Klaytn is a public blockchain platform with global reach. Basically, the team at Ground X, which is a subsidiary of the top-tier South Korean mobile platform Kakao, developed Klaytn. So, Ground X developed a blockchain project to offer substantial blockchain-based services in order to spur the mass adoption of the innovative technology. On Klaytn, service providers can optimize its functionalities to develop and operate decentralized applications (dApps).
More Objectives of Klaytn
In addition to giving developers a platform to build their dApps, Klaytn aims to boost user-experience. To this end, the blockchain provides a wide spectrum of blockchain-based services. Similarly, it has partnered with leading enterprises in many different sectors of the global economy. These partners give expert advice and other forms of support to the project, which will effectively supplement dApp services on the mainnet. In the long run, it is expected that the collaborators’ support will contribute to the popularity of the platform.
List of 9 Partners
- Wemade Tree: This is a firm that holds Wemade’s diverse on-chain catalog of IP-based gaming content.
- Piction Network: A Battle Entertainment-powered digital content platform that incentivizes users to participate in content creation.
- Hint Chain: With a 3.5 million user base, Hint Chain offers one of the best blockchain-based marketplaces.
- Sportsplex: With certainty, Sportsplex is yet another partner that will play a major role within the Klaytn ecosystem. It is a fantasy sports service platform that covers popular leagues such as the NBA and MLB.
- Airbloc Protocol: Essentially, this is an ab180-led personal data marketplace which focuses on business intelligence, targeted ads, and research.
- Cosmochain: With the capacity to service more than 10,000 DAU’s, Cosmochain delivers a beauty content platform, which has been integrated onto a beauty-oriented social media service, Cosmee.
- Rayon: In addition to the aforementioned partners, Klaytn is also teaming up with Rayon, which is subsidiary of Finda. It is a promising platform for counter-offering loan products.
- Humanscape: Humanscape is a blockchain-enabled patient data management marketplace that has partnered major medical institutions.
- VETTA: Finally, Klaytn is teaming up with VETTA, a tokenized crowdfunding platform that focuses on games. GTR, the world’s leading global game accelerator, selects the games that feature on VETTA.
Launch of Mainnet
After the successful completion of the Klaytn testnet, it will launch its mainnet in the first quarter of 2019. However, before the release of the mainnet, the project hopes to bring in more collaborators to its growing list of partners. This move has gained urgency following the need to make the blockchain go ubiquitous. All service providers interested in using its testnet can sign up on its official website.
This article should not be taken as, and is not intended to provide, investment advice. Users are ultimately responsible for the investment decisions he/she/it makes based on this information. It is your responsibility to review, analyze and verify any content/information before relying on them. Trading is a highly risky activity. Do consult your financial adviser before making any decision. Please conduct your thorough research before investing in any cryptocurrency and read our full disclaimer.
Join our Telegram Group To Stay Up To Date With Crypto News